These Asian Crockpot Chicken Thighs are sweet and savory chicken thighs cooked until fall apart tender in the crockpot!
Crockpot Asian Chicken Thighs
- 1 1/2 pounds chicken thigh, boneless, skinless
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 cup cornstarch
- 2 stalk green onion
- 2 tablespoon sesame seeds
- In a small bowl, whisk together balsamic vinegar, soy sauce, brown sugar, maple syrup, ketchup, Sriracha sauce, ginger, onion powder, 1/2 teaspoon pepper, and garlic powder. Chop green onions and set aside, separately.
- Season chicken with salt and remaining pepper, then place in a slow cooker; pour the sauce over top. Cover and cook on high for 2 hours (or on low for 4 hours) until no longer pink.
- Scoop sauce out from the slow cooker and place into a small saucepan, leaving the chicken to keep warm. Whisk cornstarch together with cold water until dissolved, then pour into sauce and heat over low. Stir continuously for 5 minutes until thickened.
- Drizzle sauce over the chicken. Garnish with chopped green onions and sesame seeds.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie