- 4 slice turkey bacon
- 8 slice bread, Italian
- 1 1/2 tablespoon butter, unsalted
- 1 cup arugula
- 4 slice (1 oz) provolone cheese
- 2 medium tomato, red
- 8 slice turkey breast, deli style
- 4 medium banana
- Cook bacon as instructed on package; pat off excess fat and set aside.
- Slice bread and spread a bit of butter onto one side of each slice. Layer arugula, provolone, slices of tomato, turkey, bacon, and any other desired condiments between the bread, forming sandwiches–buttered side out.
- In a skillet or grill pan over medium heat, grill both sides of each sandwich until golden brown.
- Cut sandwiches in half and serve with bananas.
Calories: 393kcal | Carbohydrates: 38g | Protein: 25g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 96mg | Sodium: 1553mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 20g