- 4 slice turkey bacon
- 8 slice bread, Italian
- 1 1/2 tablespoon butter, unsalted
- 1 cup arugula
- 4 slice (1 oz) provolone cheese
- 2 medium tomato, red
- 8 slice turkey breast, deli style
- 4 medium banana
- Cook bacon as instructed on package; pat off excess fat and set aside.
- Slice bread and spread a bit of butter onto one side of each slice. Layer arugula, provolone, slices of tomato, turkey, bacon, and any other desired condiments between the bread, forming sandwiches–buttered side out.
- In a skillet or grill pan over medium heat, grill both sides of each sandwich until golden brown.
- Cut sandwiches in half and serve with bananas.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie