- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 leaves basil, fresh
- 4 serving crackers, whole-wheat
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Cut tomatoes into small slices or halves, and lightly chop basil. More basil may be used to taste.
- Add sliced tomatoes and basil to each cracker, followed by a bit of shredded cheese.
- Eat as-is or heat in a low-temp oven or microwave until cheese is melted.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie