- 1 medium avocado
- 1/2 cup hummus
- 8 slice bread, rye
- 1 medium bell pepper, red
- 2 cup lettuce, shredded
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 2 cup grapes
- Peel avocado and mash with the back of a fork; spread over half the bread slices; spread hummus over the remaining half.
- Cut bell pepper into strips and shred lettuce (if needed).
- Add lettuce, sprouts, and sliced pepper to avocado-covered bread slices, then top with hummus-covered slices, forming 4 sandwiches.
- Serve with grapes on the side.
Calories: 369kcal | Carbohydrates: 57g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 515mg | Fiber: 11g | Sugar: 17g