- 1 medium avocado
- 1/2 cup hummus
- 8 slice bread, rye
- 1 medium bell pepper, red
- 2 cup lettuce, shredded
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 2 cup grapes
- Peel avocado and mash with the back of a fork; spread over half the bread slices; spread hummus over the remaining half.
- Cut bell pepper into strips and shred lettuce (if needed).
- Add lettuce, sprouts, and sliced pepper to avocado-covered bread slices, then top with hummus-covered slices, forming 4 sandwiches.
- Serve with grapes on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie