- 4 medium russet potato
- 2 cup broccoli, florets
- 1 medium tomato, red
- 2 stalk green onion
- 8 ounce cheddar cheese
- 1 cup chili with beans, canned
- 1/2 cup yogurt, plain, low-fat
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Rinse and scrub each potato under cold running water (I use a stiff-bristled brush).
- Pierce each potato with a fork in a few spots to allow steam to escape when baking.
- For a soft skin, rub the potato with olive oil. Bake on oven rack for about 45 minutes or until tender.
- Chop broccoli, cook until tender. Chop tomatoes and green onion. Shred the cheddar cheese. Warm chili. Prepare toppings in small serving bowls and serve with baked potatoes topped with plain yogurt. (Serving size: 1 potato topped with 1/2 cup broccoli, 1/4 cup chopped tomatoes, 2 ounce cheese, 1/4 cup beans, 1/8 cup yogurt)
Calories: 501kcal | Carbohydrates: 55g | Protein: 25g | Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 69mg | Sodium: 686mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 6g