- 1 pound chicken breast
- 1 medium onion
- 1 medium bell pepper, green
- 14 1/2 ounce diced tomatoes, canned
- 4 ounce diced green chilies, canned
- 2 tablespoon oil, vegetable
- 2 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoon cumin, ground
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano, dried
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 12 medium Tortilla, Flour
- 2 cup pineapple
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray a 13×9 baking dish with cooking spray.
- Cut chicken into strips. Slice onion and bell pepper.
- Mix together chicken, tomatoes, chilies, peppers, and onions in prepared dish.
- In a small bowl combine the oil and spices. Drizzle the spice mixture over the chicken and toss to coat.
- Bake uncovered for 20-25 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and the vegetables are tender.
- Serve with warmed tortillas and pineapple chunks.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie