- 1 pound chicken breast
- 1 medium onion
- 1 medium bell pepper, green
- 14 1/2 ounce diced tomatoes, canned
- 4 ounce diced green chilies, canned
- 2 tablespoon oil, vegetable
- 2 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoon cumin, ground
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano, dried
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 12 medium Tortilla, Flour
- 2 cup pineapple
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray a 13×9 baking dish with cooking spray.
- Cut chicken into strips. Slice onion and bell pepper.
- Mix together chicken, tomatoes, chilies, peppers, and onions in prepared dish.
- In a small bowl combine the oil and spices. Drizzle the spice mixture over the chicken and toss to coat.
- Bake uncovered for 20-25 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and the vegetables are tender.
- Serve with warmed tortillas and pineapple chunks.
Calories: 479kcal | Carbohydrates: 63g | Protein: 26g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 55mg | Sodium: 1027mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 12g