Slow-cooked Herbed Pork Loin & Carrots
- 2 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 2 tablespoon basil, dried
- 2 tablespoon rosemary, dried
- 2 tablespoon thyme, dried
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoon Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 12 ounce pork loin
- 6 medium carrot
- 1 cup brown rice, raw
- 2 medium apple
Mix all spices (except cinnamon) together with the Parmesan in a small bowl; spread all over pork roast, then place roast in a slow cooker.
Peel carrots and cut into coins; add to the crockpot, then sprinkle with cinnamon.
Cook for 6-8 hours on low.
Cook rice according to package instructions.
Serve pork and carrots with brown rice and sliced apples on the side.
Calories: 407kcal | Carbohydrates: 62g | Protein: 24g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 65mg | Sodium: 320mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 14g