Cocoa Raspberry Muffins
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time20 mins
Total Time30 mins
- 8 standard cupcake liners
- 1/2 cup flour, all-purpose
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder, unsweetened
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/3 cup applesauce, unsweetened
- 1/4 cup raspberry jam, All-Fruit
- 3 large egg white
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup raspberries
Preheat oven to 350°F. Place cupcake wrappers into muffin pan.
In a mixing bowl, combine all dry ingredients.
In a separate bowl, add all remaining ingredients except raspberries; blend well. Add wet ingredients to dry, and mix until just combined. Fold in raspberries. Pour an even amount into the 8 muffin cups.
Bake for 18-20 minutes or until muffins spring back when gently pressing the tops.
Calories: 113kcal | Carbohydrates: 26g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 1g | Sodium: 103mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 15g