Tomato Avocado Sandwich
Prep Time10 mins
Total Time10 mins
- 1 medium tomato, red
- 1 medium avocado
- 1 medium bell pepper, red
- 4 stalk celery
- 4 medium rolls, dinner, wheat
- 4 ounce mozzarella cheese
- 4 slice turkey breast, deli style
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
Slice tomato thinly and slice avocado into strips. Slice pepper and cut celery into sticks; place these aside separately.
Slice roll in half and layer each sandwich with tomato, avocado, cheese and turkey; season with salt and pepper if desired.
Serve with grapes, sliced pepper and celery sticks.
Calories: 376kcal | Carbohydrates: 45g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 45mg | Sodium: 1053mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 20g