Healthy No Bake Double Chocolate Fudge Bites
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time0 mins
Total Time10 mins
Servings: 24 bites
- 1 1/2 cup flour, gluten free
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder, unsweetened
- 2 tablespoon coconut sugar
- 6 tablespoon almond butter
- 2 tablespoon maple syrup, pure
- 1/4 cup almond milk, unsweetened
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips, dark
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt, plain
- 1/2 cup unsifted powdered sugar
In a large mixing bowl, combine your oat flour, cocoa powder and coconut palm sugar and mix well.
In a separate bowl, heat the nut butter and maple syrup until melted and pour into the dry mixture. Mix until fully incorporated. Using a tablespoon, add the dairy free milk of choice until a thick batter is formed. Stir through the chocolate chips/add ins of choice and form into small bite sized balls. Place on a lined plate and refrigerate.
While the fudge bites are firming up, in a small bowl, whisk together the yogurt with confectioner's sugar until a fine glaze is formed. Once bites have firmed up, coat lightly with the glaze and refrigerate for half an hour, or until the glaze has firmed up.
Calories: 84kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 5mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 6g