- 1 medium onion
- 1 medium carrot
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 large egg
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2/3 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1/2 cup flour, all-purpose
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 cup grapes
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Finely chop the onion; grate the carrot and zucchini.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Stir in the onion and cook for 5 minutes until translucent.
- Stir in carrot and zucchini; cook about 2 minutes more until they begin to soften, then transfer the mixture to a bowl to cool.
- Beat the eggs, milk, and Parmesan together in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Stir egg mixture into cooled zucchini mixture; stir in flour and baking powder.
- Spoon the batter evenly into the prepared muffin cups.
- Bake in preheated oven 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean.
- Serve with grapes on the side.
Calories: 199kcal | Carbohydrates: 23g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 104mg | Sodium: 302mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 11g