- 2 cup grapes
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Finely chop the onion; grate the carrot and zucchini.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Stir in the onion and cook for 5 minutes until translucent.
- Stir in carrot and zucchini; cook about 2 minutes more until they begin to soften, then transfer the mixture to a bowl to cool.
- Beat the eggs, milk, and Parmesan together in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Stir egg mixture into cooled zucchini mixture; stir in flour and baking powder.
- Spoon the batter evenly into the prepared muffin cups.
- Bake in preheated oven 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean.
- Serve with grapes on the side.