- 1 none cooking spray
- 1 1/2 cup pastry flour, whole wheat
- 1 1/2 cup flour, all-purpose
- 2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 large egg
- 1 cup pumpkin, canned
- 4 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 cup sugar, turbinado
- 8 tablespoon butter, unsalted
- 3 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 medium zucchini
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
- Set butter out to soften.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a loaf pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, mix together flours, pumpkin pie spice, salt, baking powder and baking soda.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together eggs, pumpkin, honey, sugar, butter, and vanilla.
- Grate zucchini and stir into wet ingredients.
- Gradually add the wet ingredients to the dry and mix until just combined. Gently fold in pecans.
- Pour into prepared loaf pan and bake for 60 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie