- 10 large egg
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 ounce Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano, dried
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 4 serving turkey sausage, ground
- 1 medium zucchini
- 2 medium carrot
- 1 stalk green onion
- 1 tablespoon butter, unsalted
- 3 ounce Swiss cheese
- 1 medium honeydew
- Whisk eggs in a medium bowl. Stir in milk, Parmesan cheese, oregano and pepper. Set aside.
- Cook sausage in a large skillet over medium heat until browned, stirring occasionally. Drain off any fat. Remove sausage from skillet.
- Grate zucchini and carrots, slice the onions. Melt butter in the skillet. Add vegetables; cook and stir over medium heat until tender.
- Top with sausage. Grate the Swiss cheese and add to the skillet. Pour egg mixture over vegetable mixture. Stir gently to combine.
- Cook, without stirring, over low heat 8-10 minutes or until center is almost set. Remove from heat. Let stand 5 minutes before cutting into wedges; serve hot with honeydew slices.
Calories: 477kcal | Carbohydrates: 31g | Protein: 31g | Fat: 26g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 519mg | Sodium: 516mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 25g