- 1 medium zucchini
- 1/8 cup spaghetti or marinara sauce
- 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 8 jumbo black olives, canned
- Preheat oven to broil.
- Cut zucchini into diagonals about 1/4 inch thick and arrange slices on a baking sheet.
- Top with marinara sauce, cheeses, and sliced olives.
- Broil on high for 2-4 minutes. Watch carefully-they cook fast!
- Serve immediately.
Calories: 76kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 10mg | Sodium: 338mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g