- 2 cup grapes
- 1 cup strawberries
- 2 cup sugar snap peas
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing, low fat
- Prepare pasta according to package directions.
- Chop squash into small pieces and add to a microwave-safe dish. Add a small amount of water to the bottom of the dish, and cook on high in the microwave for 5 minutes. Once soft, purée squash in a blender.
- Scoop squash purée into a large mixing bowl; add ricotta, egg, parsley, basil, marinara, and salt. Mix well then set aside.
- Spray a large, oven-safe skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium heat. Preheat oven to broil.
- Stir pasta into the sauce mixture, then pour into the hot skillet; cook 7-8 minutes until bubbly, stirring occasionally to keep the pasta from sticking.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses, then place skillet in the oven and broil for 5 minutes until cheese is melted and slightly browned (watch closely so it does not burn!).
- Serve pasta with grapes, strawberries, and sugar snap peas on the side alongside ranch dressing for dipping.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie