- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line a loaf pan with parchment paper or grease with butter.
- Mix flours, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, add sugar, honey, yogurt, and eggs; whisk together until fluffy.
- Melt coconut oil and allow to slightly cool; add to wet ingredients and mix well.
- Gradually add wet ingredients to dry ingredients, mixing until just combined.
- Grate zucchini and fold into batter; then pour into prepared baking pan.
- Bake for 60-70 minutes or until a knife inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Allow to cool before serving.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie