- 2 cup Greek yogurt, plain
- 4 tablespoon jam, all-fruit
- 4 tablespoon peanut butter, all-natural
- 1 cup granola
- Divide yogurt among four serving dishes.
- Heat jam for a few seconds in the microwave and then follow up by heating the peanut butter as well. The timing will vary, but begin with 10 seconds and then add on 10 seconds if more time is needed.
- Drizzle 1 tablespoon each of the jam and peanut butter in a circular motion into each yogurt dish.
- Sprinkle on some granola for a nice crunch. Serve immediately.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie