Yummy Apple Rounds
- 2 medium apple
- 2 tablespoon peanut butter, all-natural
- 1/2 ounce raisins, seedless
- 1/4 cup walnuts, chopped
- 2 cup milk
- Wash apples, core and slice each apple into 8 thin rounds. (No corer? No problem! Just thinly slice the apple and follow the rest of the instructions).
- Place approximately 1/2 tablespoon of nut butter onto slice, place 1/8 cup raisins, 1 teaspoon chopped walnuts. Top with another apple round. Repeat until you have 8 apple sandwich snacks!
- Enjoy with a small glass of milk.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie