- 3 cup spaghetti or marinara sauce
- 12 ounce ravioli, cheese, frozen
- 4 ounce mozzarella cheese
- 2 cup watermelon
- 4 cup shredded lettuce
- 2 ounce feta cheese crumbles
- 2 tablespoon vinegar, balsamic
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
Add spaghetti sauce and ravioli to a crockpot. Stir together and sprinkle with grated cheese.
Cover and cook on low 2-3 hours until ravioli is cooked through. Be careful not to over-cook.
Cube watermelon and add to a large bowl along with the remaining salad ingredients. Gently toss to combine.
Serve ravioli with salad on the side.
Calories: 317kcal | Carbohydrates: 31g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 23mg | Sodium: 919mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 11g