Sundried Tomato Basil Pinwheels
Servings 4 servings
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 cup spinach
- 1/2 cup cream cheese, low fat
- 4 tablespoon Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 4 medium tortilla, whole wheat
- 8 leaves basil, fresh
- 2 cup raspberries
Chop tomatoes finely, mince garlic, and julienne spinach. Add all to a mixing bowl along with cream cheese, Parmesan, salt, and pepper; blend well.
Spread cream cheese mixture onto each tortilla, add a few basil leaves, then roll up tightly; slice into rounds.
Serve with raspberries on the side.
Calories: 252kcal | Carbohydrates: 32g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 21mg | Sodium: 492mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 7g