Beef & Veggie Bowl
- 2 medium bell pepper, red
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 pound beef, ground, 95% lean
- 14 1/2 ounce diced tomatoes, canned
- 1 cup corn, frozen
- 1 1/2 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoon cumin, ground
- 1 teaspoon vinegar, balsamic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1 cup guacamole
- 1/8 cup cilantro
Dice peppers; set aside.
Heat oil in a large pot over medium-high. Add beef and cook 4-5 minutes, stirring to crumble.
Add peppers, tomatoes (undrained), corn, and Worcestershire sauce. Stir and bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer for 15 minutes.
Remove from heat and stir in cumin, vinegar, salt, and pepper.
Serve topped with guacamole and fresh cilantro. Serve apple slices on the side.
Calories: 339kcal | Carbohydrates: 35g | Protein: 29g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 68mg | Sodium: 554mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 20g