Tuna Salad & Tomato Sandwich
Servings 4 servings
- 5 ounce tuna, canned in water
- 1 stalk celery
- 1/8 cup Greek yogurt, plain
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise, light
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 4 slice bread, whole wheat
- 1 medium tomato, red
- 2 cup mango cubes, frozen
- 2 cup edamame, shelled
Drain tuna and scoop into a mixing bowl. Chop celery and slice tomato.
Add yogurt, mayo, pepper, and celery to the tuna; mix well and spread onto each of 4 slices of bread.
Top each with a slice of tomato. Serve with mango and edamame on the side.
Calories: 280kcal | Carbohydrates: 35g | Protein: 22g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 15mg | Sodium: 274mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 16g