- 4 medium tortilla, whole wheat
- 1 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup, pieces or slices mushrooms, white
- 1 medium bell pepper, red
- 4 serving turkey pepperoni
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 4 medium kiwi
Preheat oven to 400° F.
Lay tortillas on a baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil.
Slice or chop mushrooms and bell pepper; add to tortillas along with pepperoni and cheese.
Bake for 5 minutes until cheese has melted.
Serve with kiwi slices on the side.
Calories: 357kcal | Carbohydrates: 33g | Protein: 18g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 51mg | Sodium: 864mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 9g