Broccoli & Cauliflower Salad
Servings 4 servings
- 2 bunch broccoli
- 1 medium cauliflower
- 2 medium apple
- 1 medium bell pepper, red
- 1 medium bell pepper, green
- 1 medium bell pepper, yellow
- 12 medium green olives
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup ranch dressing, low fat
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
Chop broccoli, cauliflower, and apples into bite-sized pieces; dice peppers and olives; halve tomatoes. Add all to a large mixing bowl.
Pour in dressing and add cheese; mix well.
Serve immediately or cover and chill in the refrigerator for later.
Calories: 546kcal | Carbohydrates: 51g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 35g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 30mg | Sodium: 909mg | Fiber: 15g | Sugar: 23g