The Little's Veggie Pasta
Servings: 4 servings
- 8 ounce macaroni pasta, dry
- 1 cup broccoli, florets
- 1 medium bell pepper, orange
- 1/2 cup artichoke hearts, jarred
- 1/4 cup Italian dressing, low fat
- 2 medium kiwi
- 1 cup, chunks pineapple
- 1 cup trail mix (with nuts, seeds, and chocolate chips)
Cook macaroni as directed on package; drain and cool to room temperature.
Chop broccoli, pepper, and artichokes into bite-sized pieces. Add to a large bowl, along with dressing, and toss to coat evenly; set aside.
Cut kiwi and pineapple into small pieces and combine for a fruit salad.
Serve pasta alongside fruit salad and trail mix. Enjoy!
Calories: 469kcal | Carbohydrates: 76g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 2mg | Sodium: 247mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 19g