Egg White Salad Crunch
A healthy, high-protein take on a sandwich classic. Perfect as a light lunch, or serve as fresh appetizers.
- 6 large egg
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt, plain
- 4 teaspoon mustard, dijon
- 2 teaspoon dill weed, fresh
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 4 toast Crackers, melba toast, wheat
Hard boil eggs and allow to cool; peel, discarding yolks. Chop whites and mix in a bowl with all remaining ingredients except crackers.
Serve immediately on top of crackers, or store for later in an air-tight container in the refrigerator.
Calories: 138kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 281mg | Sodium: 301mg | Sugar: 1g