Servings 4 servings
- 7 1/2 ounces salmon, canned
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 medium lemon
- 1 tablespoon chives, fresh, chopped
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1/2 cup panko (Japanese bread crumbs)
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs, seasoned
- 2 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
Toss ingredients together except the oil; mash and mix together. Shape into 10 patties of even size.
Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a large sauté pan over medium heat; once hot, begin to add patties. Cook each side for 2-3 minutes or until golden in color; adding more oil when needed.
Chop cucumbers pears and spinach. Toss with cooked, room temperature quinoa, salt, pepper and remaining oil oil.
Calories: 646kcal | Carbohydrates: 88g | Protein: 30g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 89mg | Sodium: 621mg | Fiber: 11g | Sugar: 11g