Servings 4 servings
- 2 cup strawberries, frozen, unsweetened
- 1 1/2 cup almond milk, unsweetened
- 1 cup Greek yogurt, plain
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 3 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 slice bread, whole wheat
Add frozen strawberries, milk, yogurt, honey, and vanilla to a blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
Add more milk and/or ice if needed until the desired consistency is reached.
Toast bread and serve alongside smoothies.
Calories: 191kcal | Carbohydrates: 28g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 6mg | Sodium: 238mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 12g