Slow Cooker Zesty Chicken and Rice
- 1 pound chicken breast
- 2 medium bell pepper, red
- 1 medium onion
- 14 1/2 ounce diced tomatoes, canned
- 1 cup brown rice, raw
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1/4 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
Cut chicken into small chunks; chop bell pepper and onion.
Place all ingredients in a crockpot and cook on low for 4-5 hours (or high for 3-4 hours) until chicken is cooked through and rice is soft.
Top chicken with cheese and serve with pineapple on the side.
Calories: 432kcal | Carbohydrates: 58g | Protein: 33g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 90mg | Sodium: 966mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 15g