Fabulous Fish Sticks and Green Salad
Servings 4 servings
- 12 ounce white fish fillet
- 4 tablespoon mayonnaise, light
- 1 tablespoon mustard, dijon
- 4 stalk green onion
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 large egg
- 1 1/2 cup panko (Japanese bread crumbs)
- 1 head lettuce
- 1 medium bell pepper, orange
- 1 medium bell pepper, red
- 1 medium bell pepper, yellow
- 4 tablespoon ranch dressing, low fat
Preheat oven to 350°F. Season fish with salt and pepper. Place on foil-lined baking sheet and bake 8-12 minutes, or until firm. Remove from oven, set aside to cool.
Mix mayonnaise, mustard, green onions and lemon juice in mixing bowl. Crumble cooked fish and mix with mayo mixture. Season as needed.
Add egg and bread crumbs. Mix well. Divide into 8 portions and form into rectangles. Cook fish sticks on baking sheet in oven for 20 minutes, or until firm and lightly golden, turning once.
Calories: 375kcal | Carbohydrates: 29g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 107mg | Sodium: 357mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 4g