Fun Friday Pizza
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/8 cup cornmeal, yellow
- 1 pound pizza dough, whole wheat
- 4 ounce ricotta cheese, part skim milk
- 2 ounce Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 cup broccoli, florets
- 1 medium bell pepper, red
- 2 medium carrot
- 1 cup, chunks pineapple, canned in 100% juice
- 4 ounce cheddar cheese
- 1 medium tomato, red
- 4 cup lettuce, romaine
- 4 tablespoon caesar salad dressing
Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Brush oil onto large baking sheet then sprinkle with corn meal.
Roll out dough and transfer to baking sheet. Spread ricotta cheese over pizza dough. Sprinkle evenly with Parmesan.
Chop broccoli and red pepper; shred carrots. Cut pineapple chunks into smaller pieces. Add these to the pizza; top with shredded cheddar cheese.
Bake for 15-20 minutes or until crust is brown and crispy.
Dice tomato; toss with lettuce and dressing. Serve salad with pizza.
Calories: 604kcal | Carbohydrates: 77g | Protein: 25g | Fat: 24g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 49mg | Sodium: 1222mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 17g