Spinach at Noon
- 3 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 tablespoon vinegar, rice
- 2 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoon ginger, ground
- 3/4 teaspoon mustard, dijon
- 1/4 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/2 cup, pieces or slices mushrooms, white
- 1 medium cucumber
- 2 stalk green onion
- 2 medium tangerine (mandarin orange)
- 4 cup spinach
- 1/2 cup almonds, sliced
Whisk all dressing ingredients together in a small bowl and set aside.
Thinly slice mushrooms, dice cucumber, slice green onions, and separate oranges into segments.
Add all salad ingredients to a large mixing bowl, along with the dressing; toss to combine.
Calories: 242kcal | Carbohydrates: 22g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 29mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 16g