Pasta Veggie Salad
- 8 ounce whole wheat pasta shells
- 1 medium bell pepper, green
- 1 medium bell pepper, red
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 8 jumbo black olives, canned
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1/4 medium lemon
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
Prepare pasta according to package directions, allow to cool to room temperature.
Chop peppers, slice tomatoes and olives in half. Add to large bowl with pasta.
In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, salt and pepper and juice of 1/4 lemon. Pour over pasta mixture, toss together with grated parmesan cheese.
Serve immediately or chill until ready to serve. Serve extra cherry tomatoes and pineapple on the side.
Calories: 407kcal | Carbohydrates: 60g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 10mg | Sodium: 660mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 14g