Parmesan Ranch Chex Mix
Football season is here! Reach for a healthier version of a classic snack… Parmesan Ranch Game Day Chex Mix in the cutest DIY football cups!
Servings 12 2/3 Cup
- 5 1/2 cup cereal (like Bran Chex)
- 1/2 cup peanuts
- 6 ounce pretzel sticks or twists
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2/3 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon Ranch Dressing Seasoning Packet
- 1 1/2 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 6 oz crackers, whole-wheat
Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
In a large roasting pan combine Chex cereal (I used 3 types), peanuts and pretzels.
In another bowl melt butter and then add parmesan cheese, ranch seasoning and Worcestershire sauce. Whisk until smooth and then pour over pan Chex cereal and fold until coated.
Bake for about 40 minutes and stir the pan every 15 minutes.
Add cheese crackers and serve when cooled!
Calories: 233kcal | Carbohydrates: 34g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 12mg | Sodium: 434mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 3g