Festive Frozen Strawberry Lemonade
No need for artificial flavors and colors to celebrate the summer holidays. Nature provides the best colors around! This festive frozen strawberry lemonade makes the perfect red, white and blue refreshment for all ages.
Servings: 4 servings
- 2 cups hulled and roughly chopped strawberries
- 3 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. organic cane sugar
- 1 cup large ice cubes
- pinch unrefined sea salt optional
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup blueberries for garnish
In a high-powered blender combine the strawberries, lemon juice, sugar, ice cubes, salt and water.
Blend until mixture is pureed and smooth.
Pour into serving glasses and top with blueberries.
- This makes enough lemonade for 4 small or 2 large glasses.
- You can swap blueberries for strawberries to create a frozen blueberry lemonade.