Healthy Chocolate & Mint Mousse
A delicious rich and creamy Chocolate & Mint Mousse that’s dairy and refined sugar free!
Servings 4 servings
- 2 medium avocado
- 1 medium banana
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips, dark
- 2 tablespoon cocoa powder, unsweetened
- 2 tablespoon maple syrup, pure
- 1 tablespoon coconut milk
- 1/4 teaspoon peppermint extract
Add all the ingredients to a blender and blitz until smooth. (coconut milk can be substituted with almond milk or cows milk)
If the mousse is a little too thick add another tablespoon of milk.
Spoon or pipe into ramekins. Serve immediately or keep in the fridge for up to 6 hours.
Calories: 277kcal | Carbohydrates: 30g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Sodium: 11mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 16g