Classic Crockpot Vegetarian Chili and Cornbread
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time8 hrs
Total Time8 hrs 15 mins
- 1 medium onion
- 2 stalk celery
- 1 medium bell pepper, green
- 1 clove garlic
- 14 1/2 ounce diced tomatoes, canned
- 2 cup kidney beans, canned
- 2 cup black beans, canned
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon parsley, dried
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon basil, dried
- 1/4 teaspoon oregano, dried
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
Dice onion, celery, and green bell peppers into bite size pieces. Mince garlic. Add all of these to your slow cooker.
Mix in tomatoes, kidney beans, and black beans - do not drain the beans. Season with chili powder, parsley, salt, basil, oregano, and black pepper.
Cover, and cook 8 hours on low.
Calories: 257kcal | Carbohydrates: 47g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 1g | Sodium: 1289mg | Fiber: 17g | Sugar: 7g