Healthy Chocolate Hummus
Creamy, rich, and chocolatey, just-sweet-enough Healthy Chocolate Hummus makes an excitingly different dip for fresh fruit or warm pitas.
Prep Time10 mins
Total Time10 mins
- 2 cup chickpeas (garbanzo beans)
- 4 tablespoon cocoa powder, unsweetened
- 2 tablespoon peanut butter, all-natural
- 1/4 cup maple syrup, pure
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Add all ingredients into the cup of a large food processor, and puree until smooth.
Serve with fresh fruit, crackers, or pita chips.
Calories: 147kcal | Carbohydrates: 23g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 226mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 9g