Baked Pumpkin Macaroni and Cheese
The best baked macaroni and cheese recipe! This kid favorite includes a creamy veggie.. pumpkin!
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time40 mins
Total Time50 mins
- 8 ounce macaroni pasta, dry
- 1 cup pumpkin, canned
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt, plain
- 8 ounce cheddar cheese
- 2 ounce Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoon flour, all-purpose
- 1 teaspoon mustard, ground
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon sage, ground
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9x13-inch baking dish and set aside.
Cook noodles until very al dente (only about 5 minutes). Drain but do not rinse.
Add the pumpkin, milk, and yogurt to the prepared baking dish.
In a separate bowl, toss the grated cheddar and Parmesan with the flour and seasonings.
Add to the baking dish, and stir well. Add the noodles, and stir gently to combine. Bake for 30-35 minutes.
Calories: 437kcal | Carbohydrates: 48g | Protein: 22g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 50mg | Sodium: 602mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 11g