Crunchy Coleslaw with Cranberries and Poppyseed Dressing
Sweet cranberries and poppy seed dressing on this crunchy coleslaw can turn around even the most hesitant salad eaters.
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time0 mins
Servings: 6 servings
- 1/3 cup yogurt, plain
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoon vinegar, cider
- 3 tablespoon maple syrup, pure
- 2 teaspoon poppy seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard, ground
- 8 cup shredded veggies, bagged (such as broccoli slaw)
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 cup cranberries, dried, sweetened
Whisk all dressing ingredients in a small mixing bowl or glass jar.
In a large mixing bowl, toss all ingredients together until combined with dressing. Serve immediately or let marinate for 30 minutes.
Calories: 377kcal | Carbohydrates: 39g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 25g | Sodium: 13mg | Fiber: 11g | Sugar: 27g