Crockpot Broccoli and Chicken
Delicious Crockpot Chicken and Broccoli Meal! Perfect for picky eaters.
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time4 hrs
Total Time4 hrs 15 mins
Servings: 4 servings
- 1 pound chicken breast
- 1 package Italian dressing mix
- 1 cup whole mushrooms, brown, Italian, or Crimini
- 1 medium onion
- 1 can (10.75 oz) soup, cream of chicken, canned, condensed
- 1/4 cup chicken broth, low-sodium
- 4 cup broccoli, florets
- 8 ounce rice noodles, dry
Place chicken in crockpot. Sprinkle with dressing mix. Slice mushrooms and dice onion; add to crockpot. Using a medium sized bowl, mix cream of chicken soup with 1/4 cup broth; whisk together. Pour into crockpot. Cook on low for 3 hours.
Once chicken has cooked for 3 hours, add broccoli and continue to cook on low for an additional hour.
Cook rice noodles; serve with chicken.
Calories: 458kcal | Carbohydrates: 67g | Protein: 34g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 86mg | Sodium: 656mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 12g