- 10 ounce tuna, canned in water
- 2 tablespoon mayonnaise, light
- 8 slice bread, whole wheat
- 1 medium tomato, red
- 1 cup alfalfa sprouts
- 4 stalk celery
- 1/2 medium cantaloupe
- 12 cracker crackers, Triscuit
- Drain tuna and mix with mayonnaise.
- Cut bread into fish shapes. Slice tomato. Cut celery into sticks and cube melon (or use a melon baller).
- Make 4 sandwiches of tuna, tomatoes, and alfalfa sprouts.
- Serve crackers, cantaloupe, and celery sticks on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie