- 1/2 cup chicken broth, low-sodium
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 tablespoon mustard, dijon
- 1/2 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon rosemary, dried
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound chicken breast
- 2 head lettuce
- 2 medium apple
- 1 cup cranberries, dried
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup almonds, sliced
- 2 ounce feta cheese crumbles
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoon vinegar, balsamic
- 2 tablespoon vinegar, red wine
- 1/8 tablespoon mustard, dijon
- 4 slice bread, french
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Whisk together: chicken broth, minced garlic, mustard, honey, rosemary, salt, pepper, and olive oil.
- Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper and place in an 11 x 7 baking dish coated with cooking spray; pour the broth mixture over the top.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375 for 25-30 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and no longer pink; basting occasionally with pan juices. Remove chicken and keep warm.
- Rinse and chop lettuce and apples. Slice cherry tomatoes in half.
- Slice chicken lengthwise into thin slices.
- Layer salad with lettuce, apples, cranberries, tomatoes, almonds, feta cheese and chicken.
- Serve with dressing.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie