- 3 large egg
- 1 cup flour, whole wheat
- 1 cup milk
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon butter, unsalted
- 1 none cooking spray
- 1 tbsp butter, salted
- 5 medium apple
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Put all crepe ingredients into a blender and mix well. Let stand for 10 minutes and then blend again.
- Spray a small saute pan with cooking spray.
- Angle pan and pour enough batter on one side to thinly and evenly cover the pan. Very quickly swirl the batter around to cover the pan in one thin layer.
- Once the crepe is golden brown on one side, carefully flip it over without tearing the crepe.
- Cook for another minute on the other side until it is golden.
- Serve with Sauteed apples.
- Peel and core Gala apples and cut into 12 wedges each. (you can also leave the peel on.)
- In a large skillet, melt butter over medium. Add apples, 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice, sugar, cinnamon, and 1/2 cup water; cook until apples are soft, about 15 minutes.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie