- 1 cup, cooked Couscous, cooked
- 2 medium tomato, red
- 1 medium orange
- 1 cup pinto beans
- 3/4 cup yogurt, vanilla, low-fat
- 1 1/2 tablespoon vinegar, balsamic
- 1/2 cup cashews
- 4 cup spinach
- Prepare couscous as directed on package; set aside.
- Meanwhile, chop tomato, and peel and chop orange; place into mixing bowl.
- Rinse and drain beans; add to bowl. Stir in cooked couscous.
- In separate bowl, whisk together the yogurt and vinegar; mix in with couscous. Add cashews and spinach and toss until coated evenly.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie