- 8 slice bread, whole wheat
- 2 tablespoon peanut butter, all-natural
- 1 medium apple
- 2 medium bell pepper, orange
- 2 cup milk
- Toast bread, spread each slice with 1/2 tbsp of peanut butter. Slice apple thinly, and top each of 4 slices of bread with apples; top off with second slice of bread; cut in half.
- Serve with pepper slices and a small glass of milk.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie