- 1 cup, pieces or slices mushrooms, white
- 1 none cooking spray
- 1 cup spinach
- 8 large egg white
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 medium bagel, wheat
- 2 tablespoon butter, unsalted
- 4 medium banana
- Preheat oven to broil.
- Chop mushrooms, if needed. Set aside.
- Spray a skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium. Saute mushrooms for 2-3 minutes. Add spinach, cook for 1 minute more.
- Add egg whites to skillet and season with salt. Cook eggs for 2-3 minutes without stirring. Lift up the sides, allowing any uncooked whites to spread out. Place skillet into oven. Broil for 2-3 minutes allowing eggs to completely cook through.
- Remove from oven, sprinkle with parmesan cheese. Cut into quarters. Serve each quarter with 1/2 toasted, buttered, bagel and a banana.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie