Culinary Specialist (CLOSED)
The Culinary Specialist prepares and tests recipes for the Super Healthy Kids brand.
- Test multiple recipes per week with various serving sizes
- Serve as food support and food stylist for video recipe/lifestyle shoots.
- Support on set during photo shoots including prepping, styling and cleanup.
- Assist in ensuring overall culinary quality and food safety
- Prepare the food consistent with styling guide for the final look for a specific platform while staying on brand and maintaining recipe integrity.
- Be responsible for all testing note entry and communication.
- Participate in essential meetings, editorial brainstorming and planning sessions, recipe development and recipe/image research.
- Write cooking and food related tips, hints and how-to instructions
- Meet daily and weekly deadlines.
- The ability to understand the brand’s needs and translate them into creative recipes that can be produced in digital form.
- Knowledge of proper food preparation techniques and recipe development in a variety of cuisines.
- Ability to execute last minute recipe requests with very short turnarounds.
- 1-2 years cooking expertise with a growing and current knowledge of social, virality and content related to food.
- Be willing to take feedback and adjust when necessary.
- Be willing to grow in your field, learn, and stay at the top of your field.
- Ability to adapt to new technology
The Culinary Specialist will work primarily from our test kitchen in Lehi until our studio kitchen is finished at our offices at Super Healthy Kids in Lindon. A part time work schedule (10-20 hours) is expected. Competitive pay will be offered depending on experience and performance.
To Apply: Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org