- 8 slice bread, whole wheat
- 4 slice turkey breast, deli style
- 1 medium tomato, red
- 4 slice cheddar cheese
- 1 medium cucumber
- 4 medium pear
- Slice tomato and cucumber.
- Layer bread with turkey, tomato, and cheese, forming 4 sandwiches.
- Place on a cookie sheet under the broiler, or heat in a panini maker or large pan until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Serve with cucumber slices and pears on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie