- 1 none cooking spray
- 1 pound chicken breast
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 2 medium apple
- 1 stalk celery
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise, light
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/3 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1/3 cup raisins, seedless
- 1 head lettuce
- Spray a skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium heat. Dice chicken.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper to taste and cook in preheated skillet until no longer pink, stirring occasionally to avoid sticking. Set aside to cool while you prepare the remaining ingredients.
- Dice apples and celery. Shred or chop lettuce.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise and lemon juice.
- Stir in the apples, celery, walnuts, raisins, and chicken; serve over a bed of lettuce.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie